Getting an NIE number (nĂºmero de identification de extranjero, or foreigner's identification number) is an essential part of living in Spain. You'll need one to apply for the new Digital Nomad Visa and also to do simple

Are you looking for an international or private bilingual school for your children in or close to Malaga city?You're in the right place! Below you'll find a map of every international and private bilingual school